Monday, March 30, 2009

I knew...

I noticed that some of my coursemates feel uncomfortable with me. For them i like to talk so much in class. Sometimes they think that it is unnecessary for me to open my mouth.

But hey, that is my way. When i hear any lecture, i will try to relate it with something that i have read, heard or experienced before. If it is contradicting to my understanding, definately i will raise my hand and start asking.

So if anyone of you dislike my style, sorry to say that you have to live with it for another 3 more years.

2 comments:

  1. pedulik la...we cannot please everyone...
    (p/s:i am not supporting you of wht u are doing but that is how i feel!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's ur personality..dun change ur personality in order to suits other person personality..juz follow the flow..

    ReplyDelete