Monday, March 30, 2009

Convention...

Everyday, I and some of my friends go to mamak restaurant. To be exact : Fareez Maju Restaurant. So last few days i suggested to my friends, Acap, JR, Ooi, Shafiq,Judeng, Harris that we should converse in English everytime we go to mamak.They agreed!!!

I said, it doesn't matter if we speak broken english, as long as we are willing to do so, it will benefits us at the end of the day.

As a lawyer to be, conversing and communicating in english is very important and crucial. Thus to profficient in English there is no other way but speak.

Speak english all the time! You know what?? last night,in my dream, i spoke in english!
Therefore i urge to all of you to speak in english. Try to speak with your friends,coursemates,lecturers or your roommate.

I think to certain extent, we should make our faculty as an English speaking zone.This is to encourage all law students to speak in english.

Don't you agree with my suggestion???

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes...for sure i do agree with you, that's good sign!I feel this is the place where i can improve myself, it sometimes make people misunderstand that we are showing off..."cakap orang putih", but the nice part among our convention gang is we don't care what others' opinion. As long it benifits, we move on!!! this is where we start...simply because we understand the importance of using English in order to develope us to be more developed...civilized...moderned...
    we have to change before we want others to accept us, respect us...
    long live CONVENTION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. trust me...i love this convention thing...
    greatest appreciation to the founder himself...

    teh tarik kurang manis satu...!!!

    ReplyDelete