Friday, April 3, 2009

mental torture....

It is 1.55 am in the morning. I just returned from my convention centre. i went to Fareez Restaurant with JR and Ooi. I supposed to return to my room around 11.00 pm.

But i have to entertain my ex coursemate from kelantan. He was persuading me to join his multi level marketing (mlm) hai-o marketing.

frankly speaking i m not interested at all in mlm. but to please my old friend, i have to pretend that i m interested with his mlm.

i felt that i was being mentally tortured while i was listening to his explaination. He was very talkative till i haven't got any chance to stop him.

Finally i said that i have to leave now or else i would not be allowed to enter UKM. He ask me to introduce him with our lecturers which i dont want to take a risk.

He also wanted to meet me again next week.
Nope!! i dont think so..

i will try to create as many excuses as posible. I dont want to be tortured again.

Never!!

No comments:

Post a Comment